A good book for Quant Interview with modern questions.

Hello folks,

I'm creating this thread to talk about resources from preparing Quant interviews.

This year, I was involved in more than ten interviewing process and I remarked a large disparity between the content proposed in book for preparing the interview and the real world interviews.
e.g: A lot of companies are starting their migration from classical brainteasers to leetcode/hackerrank questions ( Without sharing a screen )
-Something that is recurrent is the multi-asset questions ( My payoff is f(S1,S2) i'm long or short correlation, vol ... )
-Machine learning techniques are also coming over and over in the interviews.

Is there any good ressources/books for preparing this large variety of questions. ( this book seems amazing Ace the Data Science Interview: 201 Real Interview Questions Asked By FAANG, Tech Startups, & Wall Street: Singh, Nick, Huo, Kevin: 9780578973838: Amazon.com: Books but the amazon reviews on it are not that thrusty )

( It can maybe help some people: to prepare interviews, I used Dan Stefanica's book ( 150 most FAQ ) and the popular " A practical guide for quantitative finance interview" )

Thanks you :)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back