Books and certification for Fixed Income and Settlement System

Hi All
I am working with Investment Bank as an Software Developer in an Settlement System (i.e. with Back Office team in IT department) of Fixed Income. I want to enhance my domain knowledge related to FI settlement system. Can you please suggest me relevant book and also certification related to same?
For fundamental of FI, I have studied product (Spot, Forward, Option etc) from following books:
a) Foriegn Exhange Primer by Shani Shaman
b) Foreign Exchange and Money Markets by Bob Steine
But I am looking to read/understand in depth about various settlement system, confirmation, payment, announcement, various fixed income products etc.
Thanks in advance,

Frank Fabozzi's books cover a pretty wide range of topics, I used "Handbook of Fixed Income Instruments" while interning in FI department, but you might find some other titles useful as well.

Hi Frank

Thanks for referring "Handbook of Fixed Income Instruments", I have checked its Contents and it has covered many thing. But I am looking specifically related to Settlement system (i.e. concept of Confirmation, payment, announcement, PV etc) which is not at all covered in this book.

Any idea (book or web link) for same?

Thank again for your help!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back