Cass vs Bocconi Master Quant

• Thread starter Thread starter uelman
  • Start date Start date
Hi,

I got admitted to both Cass (Mathematical Trading & Finance) and Bocconi (Master in Quant Finance & Risk Management).
Bocconi has a great reputation for its master in Finance (2 years Msc Finance) but don't know about the Mafinrisk (the one i applied).

I want to work in London after the master, do you suggest me to go for Bocconi or Cass ?
What about the quality of the program ?

Obviously Cass. It is a much better university and you will be in central London which is great opportunity to network and it is much easier to get invited for interviews. The only substitutes for UK quant programs from what I heard are the quant programs in France.

Obviously Cass. It is a much better university and you will be in central London which is great opportunity to network and it is much easier to get invited for interviews. The only substitutes for UK quant programs from what I heard are the quant programs in France.
Do you think that Bocconi will give me less chances to get a job in London than Cass ?
Don't you think that applying for a job form Cass means being always considered less than LSE, Imperial, King's ?
I really appreciate your feed, it would be very helpfull.

If your goal is to get a job in London, I don't see any strong reason why you should prefer to study outside London.

Back