Columbia MFE Columbia MFE interviews

• Thread starter Thread starter urja_p
  • Start date Start date
I think there is still time though. It says on the site that you should probably wait for 6-8 weeks after your application went into review.
I hope so :(
I noticed that people having a poor GPA and a poor GRE quant score got an interview too.
I have a score of 329(Q-169) in GRE, GPA :- 3.97
I have fair enough projects and internships related to the subject.
Also I’ll be pursuing my masters immediately after my undergrad degree in CSE.
So what role does having a job experience play in the overall evaluation of the profile? (I don’t have any full time work ex )

I noticed that people having a poor GPA and a poor GRE quant score got an interview too.
So what role does having a job experience play in the overall evaluation of the profile? (I don’t have any full time work ex )
I saw one person who got admitted without taking the interview last year.

Hey, I am in a similar plight. No full time job ex, but I have quant internships and a decent GRE and GPA. Did not get an interview invite from Columbia. Just hoping for the best. Good luck!

My friend got the interview invitation in March last year and the admission in May. So don't worry, they will send out interview on a rolling basis.

My friend got the interview invitation in March last year and the admission in May. So don't worry, they will send out interview on a rolling basis.
Yep, but the thing is that I had submitted my application somewhere around the first week of November, so that scares me a bit :(

Back