Cornell FE Cornell MFE review

• Thread starter Thread starter k_t
  • Start date Start date

k_t

Can recent graduates or those currently in the program, please provide a detailed review of the Cornell MFE program? It will be of great help.

Yeah it’s definitely not ideal. Did you go to the Q&A session yesterday? If not that might also be useful and there’s a recording

I did. But there is a difference between reality and what they sell right? I don’t think an admissions officer will tell about their program drawbacks.

Mhmm yeah fair enough. If you want to go through the effort they have a video online for their 2021 graduation ceremony - could go through that to get names and then message directly on LinkedIn.

If you do, would be great if you posted feedback here too because I’m curious as well

I did reach out to a few members here as well as on LinkedIn to solicit a review so we will see. We need to provide some incentives for graduates to write a review and I am open for any suggestion on this front.
Please keep this in mind after you go through the journey and you get a future message from me on LinkedIn, remember this post. :)

I did reach out to a few members here as well as on LinkedIn to solicit a review so we will see. We need to provide some incentives for graduates to write a review and I am open for any suggestion on this front.
Please keep this in mind after you go through the journey and you get a future message from me on LinkedIn, remember this post. :)
Monetary incentives?

Back