Could anyone share the interview experience for admission of UW CFRM

Hi everyone:
I am trying to apply for the UW CFRM program this year, and they said that they will have to interview with the students. However, I never had a interview for admission before, so I am kinda nervous about it. I am wondering if anyone who took the interview can share their experiences? Thanks a lot :)

Hi everyone:
I am trying to apply for the UW CFRM program this year, and they said that they will have to interview with the students. However, I never had a interview for admission before, so I am kinda nervous about it. I am wondering if anyone who took the interview can share their experiences? Thanks a lot :)
I have just received the interview invitation today. Could you share some experience? Thx!

i did not get the interview invitation yet :( BTW, when did you submit your applications? thanks

i did not get the interview invitation yet :( BTW, when did you submit your applications? thanks
I thought you got the invitation. I submitted it in January 15th. Be patient, I am sure you will get the interview invitation.:)

Thanks :) I submitted it at the end of Jan. also I have spoken with a girl who finished the interview and got accepted, she said the interview was conducted via skype, and there are technical questions relared to math, stat, programming, pretty straightforward :)

Thanks :) I submitted it at the end of Jan. also I have spoken with a girl who finished the interview and got accepted, she said the interview was conducted via skype, and there are technical questions relared to math, stat, programming, pretty straightforward :)
I wonder how straightforward were the questions. Could you give me some examples? Many thanks!

Hi,
Any Idea if admissions are already offered for Full Time- Class room program?
When I wrote to the admissions committee regarding rolling admissions., I was told there are none.

I'll be submitting my application tomorrow. Hope I am not too late?

Hi everyone:

Hi @Ming Huang
Good Luck on your interview!
Hope you can share some experience after that.

Hi,
Any Idea if admissions are already offered for Full Time- Class room program?
When I wrote to the admissions committee regarding rolling admissions., I was told there are none.

I'll be submitting my application tomorrow. Hope I am not too late?
I am trying to apply the full time in class program too, I did not know if it is done yet, but the deadline is Feb 14th, so i think we still have chances :)

Sorry, I did not know how it straightforward is, just heard it from someone else who took the interview. I think you will be fine, don't be nervous :)

Thanks, But I did not got any interview yet, I am kinda worried :(. hope yours goes well :)
Oh..Me neither.. but its just been 5 days since I submitted my appl... I also happened to notice that the dept. has extended their decision deadline from Mid march to End of May. So I suppose, we still have a bit of time...

Oh..Me neither.. but its just been 5 days since I submitted my appl... I also happened to notice that the dept. has extended their decision deadline from Mid march to End of May. So I suppose, we still have a bit of time...
Wow, that is good, I hope we both get accepted :)

Back