DE Shaw interview

• Thread starter Thread starter randgen
  • Start date Start date
Hi, I have an on-site interview with DE Shaw coming up soon. Was just wondering if people had any advice to share. I was told the interview would be a day long. I will be graduating with a phd in engineering/applied math this summer. I know next to nothing about finance! but am working on this. I am more interested in the underlying quantitative research. Thanks,

Hi, I have an on-site interview with DE Shaw coming up soon. Was just wondering if people had any advice to share. I was told the interview would be a day long. I will be graduating with a phd in engineering/applied math this summer. I know next to nothing about finance! but am working on this. I am more interested in the underlying quantitative research. Thanks,

I interviewed with Shaw a few years back and was rejected after the phone screen. I wish you the best of luck. I would love to hear about your experience after the face to face.

I interviewed with Shaw a few years back and was rejected after the phone screen. I wish you the best of luck. I would love to hear about your experience after the face to face.
I can tell you what a DE Shaw interview is like.

Back