Differential Equation

Hello all,

I took differential equations in college, but I didn't do good because of situational reasons and was wondering if anyone knew if any colleges where offering it as a winter class in the nyc area, I tried but couldn't find any. Or any affordable online ones?

The price there is with the student discount correct?
This is the standard price for companies. If you are a full-time student and paying by yourself the price is then Euro 1400. I am also TA and is an option to do a project, Each module has hands-on exercises.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am wondering how much credit is awarded? If I take this course, will I receive a certificate?
Thank you for your reply.

In general, I would say I supervise students personally to get to the desired level. The main phases are;

1. Fundamentals
  2. Main methods + exercises.
  3. Student project (related to finance)
I monitor progress for each phase, leading to the certificate. Grading is based on the idea that the student understand the maths.
Extra credit is given to student creativity and a willingness to work hard.

hth

Last edited:
In general, I would say I supervise students personally to get to the desired level. The main phases are;

1. Fundamentals
  2. Main methods + exercises.
  3. Student project (related to finance)
I monitor progress for each phase, leading to the certificate. Grading is based on the idea that the student understand the maths.
Extra credit is given to student creativity and a willingness to work hard.

hth

Hello Dr. Duffy,
May I also ask a question regarding C#? Because it is related to course information so I think is unnecessary to open a new thread. I have looked at your website and very interested in C# online course. If I complete the Computational and Quantitative Finance in C++, will I be eligible for this advance c# course?
Besides, I am also interested in some machine learning materials, so would you mind recommending some online courses or textbooks?

Thank you so much!

Hello Dr. Duffy,
May I also ask a question regarding C#? Because it is related to course information so I think is unnecessary to open a new thread. I have looked at your website and very interested in C# online course. If I complete the Computational and Quantitative Finance in C++, will I be eligible for this advance c# course?
Besides, I am also interested in some machine learning materials, so would you mind recommending some online courses or textbooks?

Thank you so much!
Hi Danny,
In general the C++ and C# courses have no inter-dependence; you can do C# without C++. If you have no previous C# knowledge I will include the C# Fundamentals in the package. There is a good student discount.

ML: not sure, I am not familiar with the offerings.

Back