Double major Computer Science and Business, Does it sound?

• Thread starter Thread starter Czack
  • Start date Start date
Hey folks thanks for clicking in, this is my first post in College confidential.
I'm a year 1 student studying in College of Science nd Engineering in HK. I'm going to choose major a couple weeks later and still thinking whether I should switch to College of Business and double major computer science or stay in college of Science and Engineering and double major business? My question is whether it is better to get a business degree than an engineering degree in HK.
I'm highly interested in Computer Science. Will getting a CS/business double degree make me stand out of other undergraduates? If yes, what major should I choose in Business? My school offers Accountancy, Business Economics, Finance, Marketing.... My first choice is marketing but seems like a few people do this, I wonder why. My thought is, with the knowledge of marketing, I can realize people's need on some specific parts and sort of design softwares or apps to solve them, stuffs like that. Is this thought too narrow? Will CS/Finance sounds a lot better?

Back