Econophysics, Entrepreneur, and Lobbying skill in Financial World

Dear All,

I am male from Indonesia, so at first sorry for my english if I make mistake :)
I have background in Physics, focusing on Econophysics, Complexity Science, and System Dynamics.
Additional masters are taken in Sweden in the field of Sustainability Science (with a scholarship) thats where I strenghened my modeling skills.

Secondly I have experience in business and entrepreneurship for about 4 years. I started my own company, and I think I know many of things on how business works, espc. in this country.
Have applied my modeling skills in to several business projects with excellent results.

These years while I am doing my business, I realized and also have big interests (or talent?) in negotiation and lobbying skill. I am good in approaching people and make them feel comfortable, digging more and more information, and finally get a solution and all win-win situation. (sometimes I think people just love me :D).
I recently put more attention to this skill. I been thinking that may be this lobbying skill is my strongest point, while others are supportive.

So now I feel and conclude that financial world may accommodate more and more of both my research skills and enterpreneurial passion. And I am actually prefer an entrepreneurial route, or at least time-flexible job, as it suit my working style.

I was thinking of something like private equity, since there are development of such companies in Indonesia and it looks promising. But maybe there are other entry point.

So I really would need a suggestion about where (and how) should I take my next step.

Thank you for discussing this matter, looking forward to get advice. Any suggestion will be much appreciated. Cheers from Indonesia :) :) :)

Ibnu,
Jakarta, Indonesia

ptgdi at yahoo dot com

Back