FX Trading Database Collaboration

Does anyone want to form a collaborative effort to create FX technical analysis databases that we can share? My idea is to create databases for a huge batch of technical indicators with different parameter settings. The databases would have different granularity and cover many pairs.

We can then use the databases to backtest each of our own proprietary strategies without revealing the strategies to the others. Does anyone know if there's a way to obfuscate the queries so that the complete secrecy could be maintained?

That's a cool idea of a project. I don't know if anything like that exists (maybe in different space). If you guys need help with the hosting/support, let me know.
There are a lot of web technology that should make this possible and easily accessible.

Thanks, Andy. There is a lot of value in creating organized databases for backtesting, especially in the FX market. I won't delve too much more into it publicly but it is surprising that the community is not more interested.

Anyone is free to send me a PM and work on this privately with me. I already have several databases and will be building more.

Back