COMPARE Georgia Tech QCF vs UCLA MFE?

• Thread starter Thread starter jtan
  • Start date Start date

Which program is the better choice?

• Georgia Tech QCF

• UCLA MFE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi all, I'm currently having a hard time deciding whether to attend Georgia Tech's MS-QCF or UCLA's MFE this fall. I've heard great things about both programs, and I was hoping the QuantNet community could help me with my decision!

IMO, UCLA MFE has the better location, better B-School, and the curriculum is more suited for helping you get CFA certification? I spent 4 years of my undergraduate studies in LA so there is familiarity there as well.

On the other hand, I think Georgia Tech QCF's curriculum is more rigorous and programming heavy (which I do like), incredible placement stats, and from what I heard, great career services.

I'm an undergraduate with no full-time work experience whatsoever, and because of this I am also unsure which program would prepare me best for future career opportunities?

Any feedback and help is greatly appreciated!

Hi all, I'm currently having a hard time deciding whether to attend Georgia Tech's MS-QCF or UCLA's MFE this fall. I've heard great things about both programs, and I was hoping the QuantNet community could help me with my decision!

IMO, UCLA MFE has the better location, better B-School, and the curriculum is more suited for helping you get CFA certification? I spent 4 years of my undergraduate studies in LA so there is familiarity there as well.

On the other hand, I think Georgia Tech QCF's curriculum is more rigorous and programming heavy (which I do like), incredible placement stats, and from what I heard, great career services.

I'm an undergraduate with no full-time work experience whatsoever, and because of this I am also unsure which program would prepare me best for future career opportunities?

Any feedback and help is greatly appreciated!

Hey, can I know which one you ended up pursuing and why?

Back