Hello fam! I am looking for someone that is going to embark on a 365 days of Advanced Algorithmic trading journey with me. Hit me up if you are ready

Hello fam! I am looking for someone that is going to embark on a 365 days of Advanced Algorithmic trading journey with me. Hit me up if you are ready

Embarking on a 365-day journey of advanced algorithmic trading sounds like an exciting and challenging endeavor! Developing and implementing algorithmic trading strategies requires a deep understanding of financial markets, programming skills, and a disciplined approach to testing and optimizing your algorithms.

What is the markup of this audience?
Hi Andy,

This account (Simon Chiu) is one of the creators of the website (QuantQuestionsIO) that is connected to that discord.

That website copied (i.e. stole) all of their content from another website. If you look at the post history of this user (Simon Chiu) you will see that nearly all of their posts are related to promoting this site and discord. You can see some of their advertising efforts on reddit: Note the post calling them out about stealing content.

This account and discord is also tied to this account on quantnet: https://quantnet.com/members/qanonog.53777/ which you can also see is promoting this discord/website, and is the same account name that was promoting the discord/site on reddit.

They are thieves and scammers and I highly suggest you remove their content from QuantNet.

Hi Andy,

This account (Simon Chiu) is one of the creators of the website (QuantQuestionsIO) that is connected to that discord.

That website copied (i.e. stole) all of their content from another website. If you look at the post history of this user (Simon Chiu) you will see that nearly all of their posts are related to promoting this site and discord. You can see some of their advertising efforts on reddit: Note the post calling them out about stealing content.

This account and discord is also tied to this account on quantnet: https://quantnet.com/members/qanonog.53777/ which you can also see is promoting this discord/website, and is the same account name that was promoting the discord/site on reddit.

They are thieves and scammers and I highly suggest you remove their content from QuantNet.
Thanks for the note. They have been banned for spamming.

Back