Help me Choose

I'm currently doing my bachelor's in Finance and recently took the GRE, scoring 331 with a 170 in quant. I have a GPA of 3.8 and have taken relevant courses in statistics, probability, and introductory programing courses in Python and R, currently doing an internship in corporate finance. I’m missing a few advanced math courses ( LA and multivariable calculus), I’m taking some MOOCs on edx to catch up.

I’d love to get your thoughts what are my chances for and help on the MFE / MSFM / Mfin / MSCF programs or any other quant programs . Any advice on the application process or what to expect would be super helpful , will missing on a few math courses put me at a disadvantage considering I am covering those courses on edx ? Ill also me sitting for CFA L1 but that will be in after application process.

My personal preferences are

1- MIT MFin
2- UChicago MSFM
3-UCB MFE
4- CMU MSCF
5- Cornell FE
6- GaTech QCF

do I have a fair shot at these programs , if not what else shall I be doing or any other programs I shall be applying.

Thanks a ton for your time!

Ask the programs this question. They will know the answer, but I would guess you won't get into most/all of them if you don't take multivariable calculus and linear algebra for college credit.

Back