COMPARE HELP ME! Which one do you prefer? Thank you!

I got two ADs

Northeastern University /2013RANKING 56
MS Operation Research in Mathematics /2 years
City: BOSTON

There is limited financial knowledge and not focus on programming. Is this program seems like too far away from the quant job? When I graduate, I think I don't have enough practice in quantities area.

Stevens Institute Of Technology /2013RANKING 75
MS Financial Engineering /2 years
City: Hoboken (20-30 mins to Manhattan)

According to the curriculum, there are four tracks and have more options. Compare with Operation Research, the program has more financial knowledge and it will be easy for me to pass the CFA (my major in bachelor's degree is Computer Science&Technology, 2 years banking working experience).

SIT has a good location, it's near the industry. But I think the ranking is not good enough and SIT is a small university, I am not sure there is a strong alumni network. However, NU has a CO-OP opportunity with a long history, this university always helps a student to find a job and do it well. As an international student, I think NU's server is perfect and helpful.

I don't want to get a conclusion about which one is better. I just want to know which one is suitable for me and easier for me to find a job when I graduate?
Thank you very much.
If you need any other information to analyze, just let me know.
Show your opinions, thank you very much.

I'm not hiring ;) but I can tell you that Steven's has a very good reputation around the city. I have never even heard of NU. If you plan on working in NY all else constant I think Stevens would be an excellent choice.

Side point: rankings are just awful. People blindly believe the numbers and choose without doing proper research. Find someone who attended Stevens and ask them how they felt about the program. You might just be surprised.

PS. For the future the more capital letters you put in the thread title the more people do not want to help. It is the equivalent of whining. A more appropriate title might have been NU vs Stevens . Just a tip. :)

I'm not hiring ;) but I can tell you that Steven's has a very good reputation around the city. I have never even heard of NU. If you plan on working in NY all else constant I think Stevens would be an excellent choice.

Side point: rankings are just awful. People blindly believe the numbers and choose without doing proper research. Find someone who attended Stevens and ask them how they felt about the program. You might just be surprised.

PS. For the future the more capital letters you put in the thread title the more people do not want to help. It is the equivalent of whining. A more appropriate title might have been NU vs Stevens . Just a tip. :)

OK. THANK YOU.