Hey guys, a few questions about Rutgers' s programs

hey guys, thanks for viewing, i got some qs for rutgers's mfe alike programs. hope some DANIU could offer some help.

as far as i know, there are 3 programs set in Rutgers, MQF, MSMF and a newly-set Ms in FSRM . and i am wondering which is a better choice to apply to, i recently checked th background and related info on Rutgers's website but there seems lackiing such info. further the Ms in FSRM is set recently, thus i hope someone here could offer some assistance.
really grateful for everyone

by the way, as an undergraduate in fe, i think MSMF in rutgers is a bit more competitive than MQF.

You're only considering these three programs? My understanding is that MSMF > MQF > FSRM in terms of placement.

Since your background is Bsc FE, you need to ascertain your quantitative skill before deciding what course to pursue.
MSMF utilize heavily advanced analysis and FSRM utilize advanced statistics. Check your Bsc FE concentration subjects and your career interest.

I would say FSRM and MSMF are more challenging, so it is all about what you really want to do after graduation.

Back