Is there any explicit requirement or reference index to earn the "Extra credit: class participation 5%" ?

Hi Sir @APalley @Paul Lopez ,

Sorry for asking this question which is irrelevant to the content of this course, but I really hope to obtain a high score in this course.

I am wondering whether there is any explicit requirement or reference index to earn the "Extra credit: class participation 5%" ?

I discover that in my profile, there is a Reaction score and Trophy points. Will they determine whether I can get this extra credit or not?

Thanks a lot for your answer in advance!

Last edited:
The EC is rarely earned; it goes to students who have, throughout their duration in the course, really established a 'forum presence'. Asking, answering others, and generally contributing to the course.

The determination is subjective, and will be determined by a review of your posts after you complete the final exam.

The EC is rarely earned; it goes to students who have, throughout their duration in the course, really established a 'forum presence'. Asking, answering others, and generally contributing to the course.

The determination is subjective, and will be determined by a review of your posts after you complete the final exam.
Then, I know now, that I should leave the scores of this part to fate Hahaha 😄

Thanks a lot for your answer!!

Back