Is those enough to get accepted from Top UK Master programs?

Hello everyone,

I have finished my second year 2 weeks ago at Istanbul Technical University(Top Tier) as an Industrial Engineer student. I am good at Math, Statistics and Python. I want to apply to Top UK Master programs after graduation. I want to work in Quantitative Finance Industry. Are industrial engineers eligible to enter this programs? What do I have to do to get accepted from the course for the next 2 years.(Assuming that I meet the conditions written on the sites for the course: GPA, IELTS, etc.)

Since quantitative finance is not developed in Turkey, it is very difficult for me to do an internships in this field.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am graduating from ODTÜ (METU) this year from Economics & İndustrial engineering departments. I got into the İmperial College London - MFE program. So, regarding your background, everything seems fine and you can get accepted to mamy great uk programs imo

I am graduating from ODTÜ (METU) this year from Economics & İndustrial engineering departments. I got into the İmperial College London - MFE program. So, regarding your background, everything seems fine and you can get accepted to mamy great uk programs imo
could you check your dm's

Back