Linking experience to right career choice

Dear all,

I studied MBA in Marketing and I worked as 'Marketing Executive' for few months. At the same time I gained some experience in advertising in the beginning of my career.
Later I joined a non-profit organization and worked in social sector as financial coordinator for about six years. During this job I traveled a lot and worked in different countries . Where my primary function was coordination and communication on financial matters.
In the search of change ,recently I moved back to corporate world and took a role of financial analyst. At this stage, after having seven years of my career, with most of my time spent in financial coordination in social sector, I am keenly interested to move back to pure marketing functions with a specialized focus on brand management & advertising. Though it seems quite different to track my self to a direction where my existing experience can be portrayed as a strength.
I am looking for a serious advice or experience sharing which might guide me to a step forward.

Thanks and regards,
Khalid

Back