List of every program in US or Canada?

Hello all,

I'm starting to conduct my research on which programs I want to apply to this fall, and I am looking for a comprehensive list of all the programs in the US and Canada. I have checked out the 2020 rankings on this site and on other sites, but I was looking for a complete list, including programs not included in the rankings. Obviously, my priority will be on the programs that are ranked, but I want to know all of my potential choices for programs before I start to narrow the list down.

Hello all,

I'm starting to conduct my research on which programs I want to apply to this fall, and I am looking for a comprehensive list of all the programs in the US and Canada. I have checked out the 2020 rankings on this site and on other sites, but I was looking for a complete list, including programs not included in the rankings. Obviously, my priority will be on the programs that are ranked, but I want to know all of my potential choices for programs before I start to narrow the list down.
In Canada there are UofT MMF, UWaterloo MQF, HEC MFE and I think McMaster has a master in financial math but it is not well known

Back