Midtier MFE program selections

• Thread starter Thread starter dudepc
  • Start date Start date

which one

• Total voters
So far got these few offers, still waiting on Columbia MFE/UChiMSFM didn't apply to Cornell MFE
Please also comment on the reason! Thank you so much

i applied to a number of programs with 15-20% admission rates. it certainly doesnt feel like that to me this year
If you check out the Tracker, you'll notice many folk with multiple offers. As the deadlines for accepting offers pass, seats open up for waitlisted students. Several have deadlines coming up in the next week or so. Keep your spirits high because in the late March / April time period, I would assume you can expect more acceptance offers. Remember, it's not over until the final curtain call. Stay hopeful and keep pushing forward!

If you check out the Tracker, you'll notice many folk with multiple offers. As the deadlines for accepting offers pass, seats open up for waitlisted students. Several have deadlines coming up in the next week or so. Keep your spirits high because in the late March / April time period, I would assume you can expect more acceptance offers. Remember, it's not over until the final curtain call. Stay hopeful and keep pushing forward!
thanks for your encouragement!

Applicants with multiple offers will need to commit to one program and decline the others. When the deadline for acceptance has passed, the programs will see how many have accepted their offers and release the next batch until they fill their class size. It's a lot of guessing on the part of the programs as well.

Back