Millennium Quant Researcher Interview

• Thread starter Thread starter boyboy
  • Start date Start date
Hi,

I am preparing for an interview with Millennium as a Quantitative Researcher, and would appreciate any insight into what I should expect and study for.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am preparing for an interview with Millennium as a Quantitative Researcher, and would appreciate any insight into what I should expect and study for.

Thanks in advance!
I also went through the interview process lately, would be helpful to share experiences for future prep.

Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Can you please share the 5 technical questions that they asked in the initial phone interview? I also have an interview in near future

Last edited:
I also went through the interview process lately, would be helpful to share experiences for future prep.
Can you please share the 5 technical questions that they asked in the initial phone interview? I also have an interview in near future

Last edited:
Ideally diff regions have different teams, which region you are interviewing for will matter

Back