More On C# in Front Office - feedbacks

The following is an email I sent out earlier today to the list of people who have contacted me about the book. As I am also very much interested in hearing from people on this forum, I decide to post it here too. (BTW, You are welcome to email me privately if you prefer.) Thanks.

----------------------------------
Thanks so much for your interests in my book. Also, I appreciate many encouraging feedbacks I have received so far. Many of you have asked various questions. While I have responded every single question I have received, I think it may be a good thing to share with a wider community. As such, I have compiled a consolidate list (see the link below) which may go to my next book.

http://book.greenwich2greenwich.com/CsInFrontOffice/CsInFrontOfficeComments.doc

I will love to continue hearing from you, e.g. comments on this list, other topics you want to see ... or anything you come across in your daily work which you hope can be improved.

I'm ordering the book from Amazon so I should be able to give you some feedback next week.
I read the introduction chapter and found your argument for C# over VBA very plausible. I share the thoughts with some of my colleagues and they tend to agree ;)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Received the book from Amazon today. My first impression is it's one of the tiniest technical books I ever bought.
As I read through this (and hopefully got time to test out the sample code), I look to give some feedback so you can put more meat into your next book.

Thanks for keep update.

I don't like many brick type of books that contain full of information that can be easily found online (e.g. syntax etc) ... it is always easy to google the internet than to search in a book (even assume you can carry those books wherever you go).

I like those books those contents either tell me something specific / new or provide a more complete set of information that save my time to collect, compare and compile myself.

Back