MS Finance after changing careers from CS

Hello everyone, I want some advice from you guys. I am trying to change my field of study. I have completed my MS in Electrical Engineering in Taiwan. I want to go for a second MS in quantitative finance in the US or Canada. I have no idea what this situation entails. Or where to apply for. Or what is the situation with scholarships? Can anyone share their experience with me? I have already taken the GRE in 2019 and scored 330 with 4.5 in AWA. I am planning to take TOEFL iBT next month and hoping to get 110+. My Master's GPA is quite high (4.16/4.3) because I graduated at the top of my class. But my undergraduate GPA is 7.99. I am a co-author in two research papers from my undergraduate degree. A paper from my Master's thesis is under review. However, I have only studied Electrical Engineering in my entire life. I am currently pursuing a PhD in CS also in Taiwan. But I want to change my career to finance. I have ample experience in coding and in machine learning. I would love your suggestions, with regard to anything from my case or my profile. I have close to zero information, so anything would help me a lot. Please share any suggestions or experiences. I am not sure which program to apply for. I don't know which GPA (master or bachelor) is going to be considered. I would appreciate any help.

Back