MSc Statistics (Statistical Finance) Imperial College

Hey guys, I am a 4th year student in Applied Mathematics in Paris and I have been accepted to the MSc Statistics (Statistical Finance) at Imperial College. I was wondering where I could find information on the possible jobs afterwards and the alumnus. I have trouble finding people having completed this program on LinkedIn. Is it comparable to the MSc Mathematics and Finance at Imperial ? Thanks in advance !

This MSc Statistical Finance at Imperial is different from the more renown Mathematics and Finance program. It does have a much lower acceptance rate 2.6% (2019-2020 data) compared to 7.1% at Mathematics and Finance program at the same time.
The Imperial brandname can be good to open doors for you after the program. I insist that you reach out to the program directly to inquire about job opportunity and placement rate. They should be able to provide the data or connect you with their alumni.

Hey, im just starting my undergrad and am curious about this, did you end up applying for the MSc statistics at imperial

Back