New UChicago MFin program

• Thread starter Thread starter Lukee
  • Start date Start date
Is anyone here applying to this program?
I have applied!
Obviously Booth has a great reputation internationally and Chicago is a great finance city (despite being cold!). It had no admission fee as it is the first year. I am not too sure on the admissions timeline, i.e. when they will release interview invitations, but the website says w/c 4 March for decisions. The program fee is quite substantial for an inaugural program though, in my opinion.

I have applied!
Obviously Booth has a great reputation internationally and Chicago is a great finance city (despite being cold!). It had no admission fee as it is the first year. I am not too sure on the admissions timeline, i.e. when they will release interview invitations, but the website says w/c 4 March for decisions. The program fee is quite substantial for an inaugural program though, in my opinion.
Please keep us updated on this journey if you decide to join the program. It's always the trailblazers like you who can provide the greatest insights and input for everyone involved. Definitely interested to learn more about it.

Not from the new MFin program, but received an admit from the Chicago MSFM program.

Back