COMPARE NYU Poly MS financial engineering, Fordham quantitative finance

Hey guys,

I just would like to know, what do people think about this program?
I heard a few bad things about the Poly FE program like, it has a ton of international students who don't well represent the school, classes are awfully taught, the job placement is sub-par, and can't even be compared to that from other top programs.

I've seen some old posts about this but have those two programs improved over the years?
Do graduates from these programs have good shot at working for top banks?

You are closer to the truth. Stay clear of second rate programs, they dont offer any value in terms of teaching, jobs nor quality of peers maybe an expection here & there. If the class size is more than 30 that's good enough reason to be cynical about the program as its a clear indication that the program director cares more about getting as many bums on the seat than having a well filtered lot where it resembles some form of bespoke quality.

Hey guys,

I just would like to know, what do people think about this program?
I heard a few bad things about the Poly FE program like, it has a ton of international students who don't well represent the school, classes are awfully taught, the job placement is sub-par, and can't even be compared to that from other top programs.

I've seen some old posts about this but have those two programs improved over the years?
Do graduates from these programs have good shot at working for top banks?

Back