Online partial differential equations course

Can anyone recommend me a graded online course in partial differential equations? I need to complete one as a condition for my enrolment.

@Andy Nguyen
Hi andy, the link you posted above gives a wrong page. Can you provide a correct one?
I have searched PDE course online for a long time to meet UCB prerequisites, but only find Athabascau University provide graded course. But I don't know if this university is an accredited university for United States.
I also find Texas A&M might provide PDE course, but I still need to email them to ask detailed information.
Do you have any good suggestions? Columbia is too expansive for me.
Thanks a lot!

@Andy Nguyen
Hi andy, the link you posted above gives a wrong page. Can you provide a correct one?
I have searched PDE course online for a long time to meet UCB prerequisites, but only find Athabascau University provide graded course. But I don't know if this university is an accredited university for United States.
I also find Texas A&M might provide PDE course, but I still need to email them to ask detailed information.
Do you have any good suggestions? Columbia is too expansive for me.
Thanks a lot!
Do you have links to their contents?

IMO knowing PDE is one side of the coin; the other side is knowing how solve PDE numerically.

Last edited:
Do you have links to their contents?

IMO knowing PDE is one side of the coin; the other side is knowing how solve PDE numerically.
Hi Prof. Daniel, thanks for your reply. I have just checked their website, and didn't find concrete contents. Also the course offered at Texas A&M doesn't fit my time. So I need to find other source.

Thanks! I will check it, but >5000 dollars might be too expensive for me.:)
Wow!
To be honest, I don't thing any course is worth 5K.
Is it an online course?

BTW I was unable to find the PDE syllabus on the site... maybe I was looking in the wrong places.

Back