People,what's your opinion on Columbia Mathematics of Finance vs UCLA MFE ?

I've recieved offer for both of those,yet i don't know what to do.On one hand Columbia is the bigger brand name and it's in new york.On the other hand its an MA in Mathematics with a specialization in mathematics of finance , and i don't know if the fact that it's an MA counts as a negative.I'm really not familiar with how people view the differences between MS and MA.Also Columbia Mathfin is i believe way more theoretical in terms of maths , some say even PhD level maths ,and i'm not quite sure if that's good when it comes to looking for a job.What are your thoughts ? Which one would you choose ? Thanks in advance for your input!!

Definitely, Columbia Mathfin in this case with no second thoughts. Math is the key in landing up with a good job whether it's MA or MS if you want to end up as a quant. And Columbia is the one you should opt.

Definitely, Columbia Mathfin in this case with no second thoughts. Math is the key in landing up with a good job whether it's MA or MS if you want to end up as a quant. And Columbia is the one you should opt.
thanks , i'm leaning heavily towads columbia as well

Back