Possible Complete Columbia MFE and Columbia MS Computer science at the same time?

Hello, I just got admitted by Columbia MFE. I have seen people who majored in mathematics finance taken cs class. I am just wondering if I got admitted by Columbia MFE, can I take cs classes(since CS program is also under the engineering department). Is there any internal application that I can apply for a cs degree while I am pursuing MFE degree? Thanks!

You can probably take cs classes, but it's not possible to receive another degree. Transfer between master programs is not allowed. Also, I don't think it's even possible to fulfil two degree's requirements at the same time since most master programs have a pretty tight schedule.

You can probably take cs classes, but it's not possible to receive another degree. Transfer between master programs is not allowed. Also, I don't think it's even possible to fulfil two degree's requirements at the same time since most master programs have a pretty tight schedule.
Hi, are you a current student at Columbia MSFE? May I ask how flexible the schedule is? For example, if I have already taken courses for some requirements, will I be able to take other courses instead of taking the same courses again? Also, are there any placement tests provided so that I could skip some courses in case I already master the materials?

Back