COMPARE Princeton MFin vs Berkeley MFE vs Columbia MFE vs Stanford CME vs Uchicago FinMath (60% scholarship)

Which program should I go for?

• Princeton MFin

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • Berkeley MFE

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Stanford CME

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Columbia MFE

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Chicago FinMath

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
Worth noting that I have actually applied to the Data Science track for the Stanford CME course (also has a computational finance track). Which program should I go for? Would really appreciate some input from any alumni because I'm really struggling to pick. Thanks!

I think you should maybe share more about your background, career aspirations, and also if money is a factor in your decision, so people will be able to help you better, even though it looks like Princeton is a clear winner here anyways :). Congrats!

I think you should maybe share more about your background, career aspirations, and also if money is a factor in your decision, so people will be able to help you better, even though it looks like Princeton is a clear winner here anyways :). Congrats!
Yeah fair enough! I have a MechEng background and have worked in FinTech for a few years. I like to develop models and work with data, and would like to be either a ML engineer/ data scientist in tech or a quant trader in the buy-side. Money is obviously part of the decision, but I can afford all of the programs.

Back