Risk Quant Associate salary range (London)

I’m going to have a final interview with a Quant Research team based in London (American bulge bracket bank), which I presume will include negotiating remuneration. The position is at Associate level, although I only have 1 year of industry experience (after MSc, based in another European country). Glassdoor suggests that ~80K pounds base salary is typical for Associate - is it a reasonable figure? What are the chances of settling at this figure with 1y experience (and previous salary being >20% less)? I would also be grateful for any tips on negotiating the salary.

80k gbp in london is like 100k usd in nyc... which is equivalent to 60~70k usd everywhere else... not much money tbh... many ppl making more than that with just a bachelor degree and couple of years of exp... you will be fine...

The fig is pretty high ...analysts start around 35-40£ so it cant be double. At this point you should take any salary being offered ...you got a weak hand to play !

I’m going to have a final interview with a Quant Research team based in London (American bulge bracket bank), which I presume will include negotiating remuneration. The position is at Associate level, although I only have 1 year of industry experience (after MSc, based in another European country). Glassdoor suggests that ~80K pounds base salary is typical for Associate - is it a reasonable figure? What are the chances of settling at this figure with 1y experience (and previous salary being >20% less)? I would also be grateful for any tips on negotiating the salary.

Hi All

I have a finally interview with HR about a quant risk role (associate level) with tier one us bank. Do you know what is the salary range for this type of position. I have a PhD in math but no prior exp.

Back