Seeking internship in France (or Europe)

Hello,
I am a recent MSc. Finance graduate (top business school in France) with a programming background looking to break into market finance as a Financial Programmer.
I am currently looking for a long-term internship in France (or anywhere in Europe, however taking into consideration that I'm a non-European residing in France).
If you are looking for an intern and are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be glad to provide my CV and further information.
Kind Regards.

Languages I have completed projects in are C, C#, Java, SQL, PHP, Excel/VBA, Matlab.
However as a programmer, I know that I can adjust to any new programming language within 1-2 weeks.
In fact, I have worked with multiple technologies during bachelor studies and during internships, and built a great confidence about my abilities to adapt and learn quickly.
I'll be glad to provide further details.

DominiConnor
What are the legalities involved in non-Euorpean like Ahmed to do an internship in European countries ? Is it same along the line of finding full time work ? I understand that different countries have different regulations. Still some examples would be helpful.
Thank you!

Back