COMPARE Stevens MFE vs Rutgers MQF

I have been offered a place at Stevens with $10k Scholarship. I have also been offered a place at Rutgers MQF. I need to pay Rutgers 3.7k USD by tomorrow if I need to reserve their seat. I am still awaiting decisions from other schools (Chicago, Columbia etc.)

I want to understand is it worth dropping Rutgers over Stevens as my worst-case scenario.

@Andy Nguyen would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Hey, I have a similar situation. I have a $16k scholarship on Stevens and pay full on Rutgers. I am also waiting for Fordham. I am more inclined towards Stevens because of the affordability factor. What did you decide on?

Hey, I have a similar situation. I have a $16k scholarship on Stevens and pay full on Rutgers. I am also waiting for Fordham. I am more inclined towards Stevens because of the affordability factor. What did you decide on?
While the question is targeted towards OP, I was in a similar situation as well. I chose Stevens over Rutgers, not just because of the tuition but because I also like the overall curriculum at Stevens more. Additionally, 45 credits in 3 semesters is not very wise. And lastly, in terms of career prospects, I found both to be on par.

Back