Suny Buffalo Msf advice

• Thread starter Thread starter Aakash
  • Start date Start date
Hi i am planning to SUNY buffalo MSf quant track Can anyone help me with my desicion as i m from accounts and stats background and i dnt have any knowledge of maths..

So can you please tell me what shud i do tonperform better or shall i drop the idea of joining it

What are the job scenes out ther for regular MSF .I mean i m worried about OPT period does companies easily sponser are visas in an year or what can be the alternative to stay ther while working in a company.? Can we join part time course?

What are the job scenes out ther for regular MSF .I mean i m worried about OPT period does companies easily sponser are visas in an year or what can be the alternative to stay ther while working in a company.? Can we join part time course?

Part-time programs are for people who are already employed in the US

So is their anything we can do after completion of out opt period to stay ther.If we have a job but the company is not ready to sponser H1 ..in that case what can we do?
please help me with it

So is their anything we can do after completion of out opt period to stay ther.If we have a job but the company is not ready to sponser H1 ..in that case what can we do?
please help me with it

Either of these 2 situations: Don't join such a company or such a company won't recruit you.

Aim for companies which have offshore offices too. In certain cases (for example - banks like goldman sachs), they would send you to their London office and keep applying for your H1 and call you back when it's done.

Back