UCB MFE Interview invite for round 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alvis
  • Start date Start date
Has anyone received an invite? Also is it true that UCB placements for 2019 have fallen? Thanks.

According to the statistics of last year, r2 interviews will be released at the start of May. Waiting for it as well.

Got a straight reject from UCB, not even an interview invite or a waitlist. A brief on my profile:
Electrical Engg & MBA Finance from top Universities in India (IIT/IIM)
CFA Level 2, FRM certified
2.5 years+ FX Trader at Citibank
GRE 329 (169Q + 160V), awa 3.5
Is there any way at all to find out what was written in my recommendations.? I did sign the agreement not to waive off my right to view my recoss.

Hi, sorry to hear the sad news about you. May i ask what do you mean by "direct rej"? recently, i was updated to "hold status" and it seems this is an euphemism of "rejection". Am i in the same situation with you? Your information would be very helpful.

Got a straight reject from UCB, not even an interview invite or a waitlist. A brief on my profile:
Electrical Engg & MBA Finance from top Universities in India (IIT/IIM)
CFA Level 2, FRM certified
2.5 years+ FX Trader at Citibank
GRE 329 (169Q + 160V), awa 3.5
Is there any way at all to find out what was written in my recommendations.? I did sign the agreement not to waive off my right to view my recoss.
Why did you do that man?If you don't waive off your right to access your recommendations,why would they be taken seriously.
Adcom would think you had an influence over what was written.

Hi, I just received the hold status and long pre checklist without an interview just a couple of days after I submitted my application. Does this mean the rejection?

Hi, sorry to hear the sad news about you. May i ask what do you mean by "direct rej"? recently, i was updated to "hold status" and it seems this is an euphemism of "rejection". Am i in the same situation with you? Your information would be very helpful.
Hi, I just received the hold status and long pre checklist without an interview just a couple of days after I submitted my application. Does this mean the rejection?

If 'interview' is in the checklist, maybe there will be an interview following. If not, it is almost a rejection (not 100% sure, about 95%)
I have an interview in the checklist.But I see some people who get admitted without any interview

Back