UCB MFE round 4 interviews

• Thread starter Thread starter rosach
  • Start date Start date
I had my round 4 interview with an Alumni on September 3. I was wondering if anyone knows how long they will take to get back? Also, I think I had a pretty average interview. I got about 60% of the answers correct. Do you think I have a chance of getting in?

I had my round 4 interview with an Alumni on September 3. I was wondering if anyone knows how long they will take to get back? Also, I think I had a pretty average interview. I got about 60% of the answers correct. Do you think I have a chance of getting in?
When did you submit your application?

August 19. Have you applied as well?
I submitted on 8/31, but it took another 2 weeks for my referees to submit their recommendation letters and I haven’t take the GMAT. Was your application complete on 8/19?

Applied on 27th July. My recommenders took 3 weeks to submit their recommendations.
Do you know acceptance rates for round 4?
I submitted on 8/31, but it took another 2 weeks for my referees to submit their recommendation letters and I haven’t take the GMAT. Was your application complete on 8/19?

Applied on 27th July. My recommenders took 3 weeks to submit their recommendations.
Do you know acceptance rates for round 4?
I'm not sure. I don't think Berkeley publishes the acceptance rate for a particular round

Off-topic, but I am sure I am not the only one who saw the thread title and thought applicants need to go through 4 rounds of interview for UCB.

Back