UofT MFRM or Imperial RMFE

• Thread starter Thread starter Marchi
  • Start date Start date
I've been admitted at both the UofT Masters of Financial Risk Management - Master of Financial Risk Management - Rotman School of Management - and Imperial's Masters of Risk Management and Financial Engineering - MSc Risk Management & Financial Engineering | Imperial College Business School .

They both seem to be remarkable programs, and I am entirely torn. I did my undergrad at McGill, and have a year of work experience in risk modelling. Personally, I'm more familiar with the faculty at Rotman - but I'm lightly concerned with the fact the program is only in its second year.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

honestly those are two foreign universities so I don't see how one is better than the other.
Imperial and UoT are global brand names, no discussion.
You will most likely spend sometime there after graduation unless you're able to find something directly in NYC, and you're in luck because toronto and london are finance centres. So think about which of those cities you might wanna stay in as a plan B.

I'd go with Imperial. Their employment rates are awesome and London is an amazing city to live besides being Europe's financial center. I don't know how damaging the brexit impact was though..

Back