Urgent Help Needed - University Payment Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter arkfin
  • Start date Start date
Hi everyone,
I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to see if anyone might be able to offer advice or assistance.

I have an urgent issue with my current university. I need to make a payment by Wednesday, but I accidentally entered the wrong CVV when trying to pay with my card. As a result, my card has been blocked. I've tried resolving this with my bank, but they won't be able to unblock my card in time.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I'm desperate and almost panicking at this point. If anyone here can offer advice or is in a position to help, I would be incredibly grateful. I swear it's not a scam or anything like that, it's just a guy who is in a really tough spot and desperate for help.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Best regards.
arkfin.​

Just contact your university and explain the situation, and if you can get an extension. Pretty simple solution

Hi everyone,
I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to see if anyone might be able to offer advice or assistance.

I have an urgent issue with my current university. I need to make a payment by Wednesday, but I accidentally entered the wrong CVV when trying to pay with my card. As a result, my card has been blocked. I've tried resolving this with my bank, but they won't be able to unblock my card in time.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I'm desperate and almost panicking at this point. If anyone here can offer advice or is in a position to help, I would be incredibly grateful. I swear it's not a scam or anything like that, it's just a guy who is in a really tough spot and desperate for help.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Best regards.
arkfin.​
Generate a digital credit card on your banking application, and use that instead of a physical credit card

Back