UW CFRM Online

Hello everybody,

I'm 34 year old and Im planning to apply to UW CFRM Online (I live in canada, Im from Morocco). I want some help about my application: My academic formations and
experience are:

I had a Computer engineering bachelor from top Grand ecole in Morocco (duration of 5 years in Morocco) My Grade is 13/20 (Gpa 3.5)
i had a msc in mathematics from Sorbonne university Paris (Advanced probabilities, Langevin dynamics, finite element, PDE, Stochastic calculus, etc) My grade is 14.5/20 GPA=3.7
i had a msc in mathematics from Franche-Comte university France (PDE, advanced PDE, Functional analysis, master thesis) My Grade is 16.2/20 GPA=3.9
i had a msc in mathematics from Aix-marseille university (PDE, Numerical Pde, Statitsitcs, Kinetic equations, Stochastic Calculus,master thesis) My Grade is 16/20 GPA=3.9

My experience is 9 years as a computer engineer mostly coding with Java/Jee.

Ielts 6.5 (My principal languages are Arabic and French). I had a great listening and reading english but i lack practice for the writing and speaking part)

Do i have any chances to get accepted or its difficult.

Any help is appreciated, thank you

no it's mostly a cash grab you should be fine
thank you for your reply, i don't know a lot about mathematical finance masters, My background is theoretical mathematics and computer science, recently i moved to Canada and i want to know if UW CFRM master (cheapest fee ) can help me to get a job in banking or insurance companies in Canada.

Your mathematics looks superb, Paris!

Can you program in C++ and hands-on with the above topics?

Did you do finite difference (FDM), or mostly FEM?

Last edited:
Your mathematics looks superb, Paris!

Can you program in C++ and hands-on with the above topics?

Did you do finite difference (FDM), or mostly FEM?
Yes i can code C/C++, Java, Matlab, i am computer engineer, i did FEM, FDM and finite volume method in four courses on stochastics and elliptic , hyperbolic ,parabolic equations and Hamilton Jacobi problems

Last edited:
you think my cursus can be accepted for an admission to a financial mathematics master

Back