Valuation/Modelling assistance needed

Hi guys,

My name is Tendi and I am a software developer. I just wanted to see if I could some input from volunteers on this forum. I am working on an ambitious game that seeks to create a stock market for ideas. I need some help in creating reasonable models of what is valuable and how much weight each variable should carry.

Basically, the way the market operates is that a person simply posts whatever idea they have. You can choose to promote it to friends and the public for feedback and hopefully sales. The way I would want the value of a stock to increase is through its 'engagement'. That is, the number of people liking/disliking it, the number of people commenting on it as up/down, number of people who have it in their portfolio etc amongst other determinants. So i need expert or more learned advice in the actual weight each factor would carry. I need a reasonable valuation model for my engine. So if there is anyone who might be interested in helping me out with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if anyone is interested in talking about the idea more, how we protect people's ideas, monetization etc, i would be happy to share that with you and hear your feedback as well. Also if you have any other possible interesting additions to the idea, feel free to throw them at me. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Cheers,

Tendi

Back