What programs do you think will I be accepted by?

• Thread starter Thread starter Pkufzn
  • Start date Start date
I am an undergraduate in Peking University in China. My major is Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, which is in School of Physics.

My GPA is 3.37, GRE: 155+168+3.5, TOEFL: 111.

I have one internship in a private equity company, and a summer program in UCLA doing research regarding atmospheric chemistry.

I took courses of Advanced Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Statistics and Partial Differential Equations, as well as many physics courses that require difficult math, including Theoretical Mechanics and Equilibrium Statistical Physics. I also took some economy classed like Econometric. I self learnt Stochastic Processes and Introduction to Operational Research.

I took two programming courses as well, including Introduction to Computation and Algorithms and Data Structures. I have a good command of C/C++, FORTRAN, Matlab, IDL, Stata and NCL.

I sincerely ask for guidance.

I am not in academia, but my 2 cents is that your profile looks nice and technical.

disclaimer: I know nothing about GRE etc.

Last edited:
I am not in academia, but my 2 cents is that your profile looks nice and technical.

disclaimer: I know nothing about GRE etc.

I am glad someone responded. Thank you very much for your encouragement. I am looking for some more detailed analysis though.

Back