Where to find trading-related research papers?

• Thread starter Thread starter kitkat
  • Start date Start date
I understand that probably nobody wants to share their own trading formula with the public for free, but there got to be some public place where traders/quant researchers communicate and share their findings.

Of course, if you do a google search there will be all kinds of trading research popping up, including some scientific literature/research papers. However, I am wondering what the professional quant researchers/traders read (in order to get exposed to the latest strategies/techs).

Perhaps a better way to ask is - are there any well-known recognized journals/conferences that focus on trading and that are well recognized by the quant community?

Many journals, including applied math/finance, appear to be more on the academic side.

Very much appreciate any insights!

Thank you,

This is a composition of literature on the Kelly Capital, a well recognized approach that has many applications to investing. The authors are legit, traders, not just academics. Thorp made much money with this as a foundation. Solid mathematical understanding is needed to fully understand many of the articles, I am not fully there, but I get the general approach and can pick up on many things from these. I've only read a couple, but they are great.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back