Where to go for undergraduate studies?

I am currently on my freshman year in community college and I would like to know which colleges to transfer to after I complete my AA in Mathematics.

I mean those are definitely good choices but like I was hoping for a longer list with more realistic goals as well

There are too many situational variables to consider to provide you with a meaningful list. Go on US News (open a tab for both universities and liberal arts colleges) and start doing a deep dive on all the top 50 schools (first apply your location, cost, etc. (non-academic) constraints). Once you get a list of 5-7 names that are really attractive to you, come back to QuantNet and ask a more tailored question.

There are too many situational variables to consider to provide you with a meaningful list. Go on US News (open a tab for both universities and liberal arts colleges) and start doing a deep dive on all the top 50 schools (first apply your location, cost, etc. (non-academic) constraints). Once you get a list of 5-7 names that are really attractive to you, come back to QuantNet and ask a more tailored question.
@Qui-Gon speaks wisely here. Do some homework and come back to us. As stated, your question is much too broad for any of us to address.

Back