Which Msc Finance should I apply with a low GPA

• Thread starter Thread starter XanA
  • Start date Start date
Hy everybody I have a 2.1 Master of Applied Mathematics from a french university, 2 summer internships in a quant HF, next year I am doing an Investment Management as my second year master in the same university. My university is top ranked in France but I really have a low GPA, I even did twice a year of my undergraduate studies... The thing is that having medium marks in my university is really harder than having very good marks in over universities.. I am in the Top 30% the students in my university.

I want to have an international experience as a graduate in Finance from a US university. What are the programs that are aware of this? What is the kind of the programs where I would have a chance to get enrolled?

Thx,

Romain

You want to aim for the best programs. If you can't get in with your current resume, work on improving your resume. Take a few extra classes on the side and knock them out. Obtain glowing recommendations at your work. Work on a side project. Then come back and apply.

You don't want to enroll in a "MFE diploma mill". They offer little value for the enormous amounts you'll have to fork out.

Back