Chicago Booth MiF

Did my interview on Feb 9th. I've seen a couple interviews been sent out at least 10+ within the last couple of weeks.
Hey, congratulations on completing the interview! Just wanted to ask about the format of the interview, and what kind of questions they asked.

Has there been any discussion about how quantitative this program is? I was looking through the curriculum and saw the core courses include Investments, Corporation Finance, Data Analytics, and Financial Accounting. Corporation Finance and Financial Accounting are something you learn with a general Finance degree. I do see you can specialize in Asset Management which includes topics like Quantitative Portfolio Management and Fixed Income Asset Pricing, but overall it seems as if you can go a variety of directions with the degree, like even into investment banking... thoughts anyone?

Has there been any discussion about how quantitative this program is? I was looking through the curriculum and saw the core courses include Investments, Corporation Finance, Data Analytics, and Financial Accounting. Corporation Finance and Financial Accounting are something you learn with a general Finance degree. I do see you can specialize in Asset Management which includes topics like Quantitative Portfolio Management and Fixed Income Asset Pricing, but overall it seems as if you can go a variety of directions with the degree, like even into investment banking... thoughts anyone?
Agree. But given their electives and core are mostly finance modules. But since it’s mostly for Stem undergrads that’s why

Back