Carnegie Mellon University - MS in Computational Finance

CMU MSCF CMU MSCF Admission results

I emailed them they said they send interviews all the way until the deadline, including the last week of deadline. Is this true or do they just responded me with a general answer? I checked the tracker, seems nobody's interview falls in the last week of decision deadline. Should I give up hopes now?

I emailed them too yesterday morning but they have not replied me yet. I don't know whether it's true or not. But by looking at previous threads, I can say that we still have some hopes as some of them have got admit without any interview.

That's just prevarication.

They always send out invitations at one time. I applied last year and got the same response, but I never saw anyone got interview after that.

So that's about certain that anyone who did not receive an interview so far has been rejected?

This waiting time is painful. I thought it would be better to have a thread dedicated to this nice program. We should get to know each other as well:) Anyone wants to take a shot first?

Hey everyone.
I just saw an admission to the program from other forums.
Anyone knows what's going on now? The previous mail said the results will be notified on March.20th.
Have anyone here had an interview invitation or admission?

Back