Columbia University - Masters in Financial Engineering

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE admissions results

• Thread starter Thread starter Vixus
  • Start date Start date
Hi!

I just checked the application portal and I received an update in the upper section of the page," In the coming week, you will receive a Lionmail UNI and a PID number. We apologize for the delay." What does this mean? Has anybody received any such update?

Yes i just saw that too
Hi!

I just checked the application portal and I received an update in the upper section of the page," In the coming week, you will receive a Lionmail UNI and a PID number. We apologize for the delay." What does this mean? Has anybody received any such update?

Hi!

Same here

As far as I know, no one received a rejection yet. Some received the MFE admit and some got waitlisted/redirected to MSOR.

Y
Hi!

Yes, me too

I just found this. Any inferences from this on PID and LionMail UNI?
LionMail is Columbia’s email, UNI is a string including your initials and some numbers, and PID I believe functions like your student ID. I don’t think they generate these for rejects so I would say the notification is a good sign. I’m starting in the MSFE (Econ) at Columbia in the fall and I have each of the 3 as well.

LionMail is Columbia’s email, UNI is a string including your initials and some numbers, and PID I believe functions like your student ID. I don’t think they generate these for rejects so I would say the notification is a good sign.
Since you have been admitted to Columbia MFE and have decided to pursue this course. Is there any way you could confirm this with your friends/ colleagues? People who have been rejected etc.