Credit Derivatives Research Papers

Excellent paper. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Do you have any of the other Barclay papers in the back, excluding the single name trade ideas?

ML Global Structured Finance 2007-08 report

ML reviews developments in each region of the globe in 2007 and highlights expectations for 2008.

Attachments

The ABCs of HELs

This is an old 2004 paper covering the home-equity ABS bonds, a bit old but quite thorough in its coverage of this asset class (used in one of the Financial Engineering competitions)

https://www.quantnet.com/threads/2007-annual-financial-engineering-case-competition.400/

john andy --- amazing thread..... thanks a lot.... the files on this thread are really nice !!!

UBS Mortgage Strategist

Fed Actions We view the Primary Credit Dealer Facility (discount-window-like lending for primary dealers) as the most important step the Fed has taken throughout the entire crisis. In conjunction with the TSLF, it is designed to provide liquidity and alleviate counterparty risk concerns (page 12). Despite these safety nets, we expect financing to remain an issue.

Attachments

Structured Credit Investor

A trio of Structured Credit Investor weekly newsletters here. You will find some pretty neat articles about CDS and CDX.HY trading.

Unfortunately my company does not subscribe these anymore, it is a shame as these are darn good papers. Anyone's got a subscription to this currently?

Attachments

Amaxing, John, how can you find all these reaserch papers ? Thank you so much.:dance:

Amaxing, John, how can you find all these reaserch papers ? Thank you so much.:dance:

Our group gets a constant supply of these papers from the dealers. Sometimes I get them from our groups within our company as well.

A friend of mine sent this over. Good stuff.

Attachments

Back