Homework Submission

Can I submit homework for review if I am taking Level 1 and Level 2 before I actually register? I want to register, but per the thread below, I am taking Level 1 and Level 2 as the free option for now to determine time commitment.
https://www.quantnet.com/threads/time-commitment.23920/#post-170575
@Andy Nguyen
Since you are not officially enrolled, you are not assigned a TA, and thus you can't submit your work for review. But in any case, once you enroll you can submit your work from level 1 and level 2 right away and if the results are not good enough for your expectations and you decide to quit, you can get a full refund if you do so within the first two weeks of your enrollment.

Since you are not officially enrolled, you are not assigned a TA, and thus you can't submit your work for review. But in any case, once you enroll you can submit your work from level 1 and level 2 right away and if the results are not good enough for your expectations and you decide to quit, you can get a full refund if you do so within the first two weeks of your enrollment.
Thanks!

Submit hw error: the upload file is too big. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Submit only the necessary files, all together organized in a zip. See attached.

Attachments

• submit1.webp
    submit1.webp
    17 KB · Views: 82
  • submit2.webp
    submit2.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 70
Hi, just want to make sure I got my understanding right, for each level we start by completing the HW (for Level 1, it starts from 1.3), submit them and take a quiz at the quiz page? So, are the quiz in the lecture videos just for our own research and are not graded?
@APalley

Hi, just want to make sure I got my understanding right, for each level we start by completing the HW (for Level 1, it starts from 1.3), submit them and take a quiz at the quiz page? So, are the quiz in the lecture videos just for our own research and are not graded?
@APalley
Correct. The quizzes on the quiz page are not graded either; they're a learning tool.

Back